• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Payment terms sign

Fatboy

Hi there guys.Hope someone can help.My staff are finding it difficult to deal with some customers as far as payment terms is concerned.
We take a 50% deposit and balance cod. Some customers seem to be taking offence to this and want to do transfers from their offices after they took delivery.I dont allow this. I want to make a sign stating our payment policy.Any idea on wording with the minimum amount of offence,but still direct? Humor in the sign will be great.I want something where the staff can just point to the sign.Hope this makes sense.

Niel

anotherdog

Cash, a ss or grass, nobody rides for free?

I can't belive the word a ss is on the forbidden list!

see.... ***

Bigdawg

Just Me
attachment.php

Attachments

• PaymentSign2.jpg
    PaymentSign2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 44

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why not just have a company policy sign and include your payment methods in there ?? Otherwise, you look desperate if all you do is concentrate on people paying 50% deposits and balance needed before you leave.

Our biggest sign in the foyer and customer area is about having vehicles washed beforehand or it'll cost you dearly.