• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Peckers

piccadillysigns

Well this is a first, Wood Peckers head banging my customers house numbers.
Little epoxy and all fixed, maybe next time I wont make them so real looking lol.

Attachments

• Wood Peckers.jpg
    Wood Peckers.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 132

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I thought Fred opened a new section here called HUGE and this was the first thread in it.

Are you sure it's from wood peckers. We have quite a few of them and they rarely only make three holes.... They make more like 25 or 30 in one short burst, whether they're right-side up or clinging from above. Their little heads go......................................................................................

Billct2

I think you're thinking of Sapsuckers Gino, they make those perfect patterns. They're a member of the woodpecker family. So now you can start a thread on suckers.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
A Texas woodpecker was on vacation in Florida and was flying around when from down below he heard the familiar sound of another woodpecker tapping on a tree. So he flew down to say hello.

There he met a local Florida woodpecker who was looking all frazzled, so he asked what was the problem?

The Florida woodpecker pointed at the tree trunk and said, "I don't know what the problem is but the wood in this trunk is too hard for me to peck a hole into. I've been at it for hours and haven't gotten anywhere."

"Mind if I have a go at it?" said Texas.

"No, have at it."

So the Texas woodpecker has at the trunk and in nothing flat has a nice hole bored. The two woodpeckers had a hearty lunch of grubs and it was time to go. Texas says, "If you're ever out my way, stop on in."

A couple of months later, the Florida woodpecker is on vacation flying around in Texas and down below he hears the familiar sound of another woodpecker tapping on a tree. So he flew down to say hello.

There sitting on a branch is the Texas woodpecker looking all frazzled ... having the same problem as Florida had before. So this time Florida has at it and in nothing flat has a nice hole bored. The two woodpeckers had a hearty lunch of grubs.

All of which just goes to show the truth to the theory that the farther from home you go the harder your pecker gets.

ThinkRight

a texas woodpecker was on vacation in florida and was flying around when from down below he heard the familiar sound of another woodpecker tapping on a tree. So he flew down to say hello.

There he met a local florida woodpecker who was looking all frazzled, so he asked what was the problem?

The florida woodpecker pointed at the tree trunk and said, "i don't know what the problem is but the wood in this trunk is too hard for me to peck a hole into. I've been at it for hours and haven't gotten anywhere."

"mind if i have a go at it?" said texas.

"no, have at it."

so the texas woodpecker has at the trunk and in nothing flat has a nice hole bored. The two woodpeckers had a hearty lunch of grubs and it was time to go. Texas says, "if you're ever out my way, stop on in."

a couple of months later, the florida woodpecker is on vacation flying around in texas and down below he hears the familiar sound of another woodpecker tapping on a tree. So he flew down to say hello.

There sitting on a branch is the texas woodpecker looking all frazzled ... Having the same problem as florida had before. So this time florida has at it and in nothing flat has a nice hole bored. The two woodpeckers had a hearty lunch of grubs.

All of which just goes to show the truth to the theory that the farther from home you go the harder your pecker gets.

:ROFLMAO:

:clapping: