• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Peculiar things you keep around the shop

Flame

So things have been a bit stiff around here. I'm liking the bike thread, so decided we need this...

What peculiar things do you have lying around your shop? I've seen stuff from pool tables, to lipsticked mannequins. So, let's see. Post up what ya got.

Here is something that a few people get a kick out of, that I keep next to my work table... a small selection of a much larger collection....

Attachments

• my collection.jpg
    my collection.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 42

Letterbox Mike

BTW I like that you have an Olfa and a squeegee in there with those. That wouldn't have been my first choice to round out that collection but whatever floats your boat...

GypsyGraphics

here i am... checking out flame's collection :tongue:

here's a collection i've posted before. just something to look at while i go look around for something more exciting to post.

O-rings-2.jpg

Letterbox Mike

come on insignia... what'd ya got!

Haha, it's 12:45 am here, I'm on my couch in my jammies. I've got plenty of "peculiar" things around the house but this thread is for things around the shop (and they'd probably violate the new rules around here anyway). I'm just going to kick back and see what all you west coasters dig up, you all will have to wait 'til tomorrow for my finds!

Flame

Kept digging. Do I win a prize?

And Gigi....don't forget. It's all about eye contact, and trust.

Attachments

• i read the articles.jpg
    i read the articles.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 62