• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pennant Flags

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
So I know these are temporary but I have a client that wants something that will hold up in the wind and winter weather a little better. Does anyone have a supplier for pennant flags that are a bit sturdier?

bannertime

As compared to what? We only stock 8mil poly pennants in the standard 12inx18in triangles. They can last up to 6 months, much longer than any city around here allows. If they need longer they'll have to look at the metallic streamers. I've seen those last up to two years.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
As compared to what? We only stock 8mil poly pennants in the standard 12inx18in triangles. They can last up to 6 months, much longer than any city around here allows. If they need longer they'll have to look at the metallic streamers. I've seen those last up to two years.
The concern is with the rope. The ones I've been able to get from suppliers in the past are a flimsy plastic length that the triangles are attached to. They tend to rip pretty quickly.

bannertime

Wow. I've been able to put my whole weight on the ones that we use. They have a nylon twine hemmed into a plastic sleeve. The pennant themselves are hemmed into it as well, but they will rip off with a solid wind from the right angle.

Where are you located?