• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Perf Vinyl & Competing Light

sqk7700

Are there any tricks to help eliminate the issues of competing light sources and window perf. Client wants the image to be visible from indoors on a window. During the day when the sun is out this obviously creates an issue as the image becomes washed out with the sun shinning through. I know the best option is less holes but what about reflective ink, a different hole shape, anything out there that might solve this crazy issue?

printhog

A very dark tint on the window combined with a bright light source shining on the graphic surface will work. I used that on a gaming center where the city police required the visibility of the interior from outside.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

visual800

this is almost like customers wants magnets on aluminum truck but not decals. You cannot fix the world! Tell them opague or perf there are your choices. done!