• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PerfCut SP-300

Austin97

Hey guys so I have a huge order coming up for 700 decals. They are like small smiley faces. And my client either wants them on a roll. Or each one cut out as the small circle. i have never used the PerfCut. What do you guys think about it and should I use it? I don't even know how to use it. Is it a setting if I do?

Thanks so much

ProPDF

Hey guys so I have a huge order coming up for 700 decals. They are like small smiley faces. And my client either wants them on a roll. Or each one cut out as the small circle. i have never used the PerfCut. What do you guys think about it and should I use it? I don't even know how to use it. Is it a setting if I do?

Thanks so much
If they are ok doing it on a roll don't even bother with perfcut. If you do try it make sure your cut strip is in perfect condition and you use a quality blade.

Austin97

If they are ok doing it on a roll don't even bother with perfcut. If you do try it make sure your cut strip is in perfect condition and you use a quality blade.

Thank you for the rely. The roll I have now it's a 30". But what I might just do is print them and then just cut all them in squares. Or maybe even try and roll them up. Because I never used PerfCut. And someone told me it isn't good to use it.

Joe House

It will wear on your cutting strip and it will wear on your knife blade. Like perfectpdf said, make sure they're in good condition. If you do it, you should get a premium for it.
Also, I would try this out on a smaller job or just for your own use rather than try to learn something new under pressure of a job deadline. That's almost begging for a crisis.

When you're ready to learn, go here: