• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perforated Print Media

Jason Dunmire

I'm pretty new to printing and trying to learn as much as I can... I have a job that whats perforated media can someone direct me toward the best media to use with a Mimaki JV33-160 running SS21 ink CMYK?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm pretty new to printing and trying to learn as much as I can... I have a job that whats perforated media can someone direct me toward the best media to use with a Mimaki JV33-160 running SS21 ink CMYK?

Heck yes, call this guy, he will hook you up. Window Films | Gans Digital Media Solutions | authorized dealer for HP Latex printers, Graftech cutters, and GFP laminators His name is Josh and his number is 714-878-7989 and you can email him at jcormany@gansink.com Tell him Bigfish sent ya! Lol FYI I am Josh and I am the one who can help you, if you choose that route let me know!

QMI

Heck yes, call this guy, he will hook you up. Window Films | Gans Digital Media Solutions | authorized dealer for HP Latex printers, Graftech cutters, and GFP laminators His name is Josh and his number is 714-878-7989 and you can email him at jcormany@gansink.com Tell him Bigfish sent ya! Lol FYI I am Josh and I am the one who can help you, if you choose that route let me know!
Hey Josh, this is cleaver. You make it look like your posting about someone else! Did you get any calls?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey Josh, this is cleaver. You make it look like your posting about someone else! Did you get any calls?

Yes it was a joke, that's why I put that I am Josh lol. I get calls everyday on perf, thats my specialty.

Jason Dunmire

I will keep you in mind for sure... job is still in the earliest stages so we may go a different way with media but if they go with the perforated you may be receiving a call from me.