• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pfffft Bring It

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
That's nothin'!! Although we do have a lot of trucks in the lot waiting to come in, that's a lil bit of a PIA.

upload_2021-1-31_19-45-53.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gonna go out and start snow blowing. Don't know if it's wet or heavy. The house takes close to 2 hours to do. Then, come in, change and go to the shop and clear it out. Shop'll take about 3 hours but to do it right about 5 or 6 hours.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
All trucks in the incoming lot moved all snug and tight for plowing. Wish we could get em all in but 8 is the Max right now.

stay warm all.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Would love to see some pics, we just got about 4" Saturday in my WI county, disappointing.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
It's unseasonably warm here... probably because tomorrow is Groundhog day. It's always nice on Groundhog day, to make sure that lil' bugger sees his shadow so we still have 6 more weeks of winter. :mad:

At least everyone has their power back from a raging wind storm we had a couple weeks ago.

signage

It's unseasonably warm here... probably because tomorrow is Groundhog day. It's always nice on Groundhog day, to make sure that lil' bugger sees his shadow so we still have 6 more weeks of winter. :mad:

Hey don't talk like that about our "Punxsutawney Phil":donderwolk:

He will be doing a lot of digging out tomorrow to see the sky
upload_2021-2-1_14-7-52.png

Last edited:

gabagoo

Winter is just a mess when bringing vehicles in. I now use dollar store paint trays and I strategically place them around the vehicles to catch drip areas, especially around the wheel wells.

Boudica

I wasn't referring to your "Punxsutawney Phil" who lives about 3K miles away... we have groundhogs too ya know :p

Boudica

Yea but they aren't word famous nor do they have a movie made after them:D

This is true.
I don't know that ours even has a name, or a ceremony.

I just look at the sky on groundhog day. Foggy = winter is almost done. Sunny = Six more weeks of winter. Every year it's beautiful on Groundhog day - much to my chagrin.

signage

Just look at the calendar and it will tell you when spring begins:p

When I look it is always 6 weeks from Groundhog Day!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
We don't have those ground hogs down here....just wild hogs. We also don't have winter.

Aren't these pretty much the same thing?
prairie-dog-vs-groundhog.jpg

I know you have to have prairie dogs out there in Texas, a quarter of all Country & Western songs are about them.