• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Phillip @ SignAmigo and Alison at signteam.us For the Win

Tim4

I've done a number of jobs for a local gunsmith and so I got the nod for graphics on his new trailer. I did a basic layout and got client approval, then sent it off to Phillip at SignAmigo to set the type and do the layout so that Alison and crew at signteam.us could do the cut and print.

Phillip had me what i needed in a matter of a couple hours and three days later, I received the weeded and masked graphic package from signteam.

I learned of both of those resources here at signs101 so shout out number three goes to signs101.

Thanks to all and to those many others who contribute so much to the forum by sharing their experience and wisdom.

Attachments

• Hafers-Trailer..jpg
    Hafers-Trailer..jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 174

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like it turned out pretty good.
Is the "H" logo new?
Looks kinda familiar........
TheBigH.jpg

wayne k
guam usa

Tim4

I was given the H logo in a format large enough for a business card. I did bring it here looking for help turning it into something to fit a 4'x8' sign. Ultimately, I rebuilt it myself to its current state. It is not my design per se'.

Tim4

The original art as received from the client.

Size, approximately 5" x 8".
attachment.php

I did receive from input and direction from Gino (regarding a lighted sign) and Chip regarding the H and bullet.
attachment.php

Attachments

• freds-originial.jpg
    freds-originial.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 188