• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photo Shop file...anyone able to open this?

Stacey K

I like making signs
THANK YOU! They are arguing with me they created it in photo shop themselves and they have it trademarked and I don’t know what I’m doing. Appreciate you taking the time!

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
upload_2021-2-3_15-27-40.png

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
THANK YOU! They are raft with me they created it in photo shop themselves and they have it trademarked and I don’t know what I’m doing. Appreciate you taking the time!

No worries, it looks like to me that this was copy/pasted into photoshop at some point. So if they have the working file, the original one, it may be useable. However this one really isn't printable larger than like 3".

Stacey K

I like making signs
No worries, it looks like to me that this was copy/pasted into photoshop at some point. So if they have the working file, the original one, it may be useable. However this one really isn't printable larger than like 3".
I just told her if she can find the file where she can "remove a toe" (no pun intended LOL) or "change the colors" - that is the file I need. People typically have many more file versions than they need. It's probably one they used for their website or letterhead or something like that. Otherwise, I'll send it out to be vectorized. Thank you again, I appreciate all the help ladies!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
this is a vector :)
I just ran it through vector magic - I didn't do anything else to it though

Attachments

• NS logo.pdf
    158.9 KB · Views: 227

unclebun

That's actually two cliparts put together. I have used the foot one on a boat name and the lighthouse wave one on another job.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just like FUNNY happy endings..................... and they created themselves, huh ?? :rolleyes:

Boudica

That's actually two cliparts put together. I have used the foot one on a boat name and the lighthouse wave one on another job.
But, but but... they said they created the vector themselves in photoshop.

the fact they claim they created a vector in photoshop was my first clue they were full of bologna.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
But, but but... they said they created the vector themselves in photoshop.

the fact they claim they created a vector in photoshop was my first clue they were full of bologna.

Actually you can do vector work in Photoshop. Not ideal but the pen tool in Photoshop produces vector lines. I use it all the time to knock out backgrounds and also have a contour path that can be exported as a true vector

Boudica

Actually you can do vector work in Photoshop. Not ideal but the pen tool in Photoshop produces vector lines. I use it all the time to knock out backgrounds and also have a contour path that can be exported as a true vector
That's true - it's not ideal, but possible.