• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop Background Layer removal

cartoad

I have a file from a GA who put the file over the top of template so that she could line up all the text on the wrap. Have the shop in PS, but cannot remove the tempate layer, and of course she is gone for the weekend. Need to get printing on this, but need to remove the template to do it. Any suggestions or am I just treading water till she sends me a good file?

thanks

Kevin-shopVOX

I have a file from a GA who put the file over the top of template so that she could line up all the text on the wrap. Have the shop in PS, but cannot remove the tempate layer, and of course she is gone for the weekend. Need to get printing on this, but need to remove the template to do it. Any suggestions or am I just treading water till she sends me a good file?

thanks

Is it a layered file...if so just hide the template layer...flatten and save as a file you'd like to use print with.

cartoad

I can't find it in the layers, I think she may have flatened it and then sent to me, all I have is two layers file and a white background. Feeling like I am on a giant screw!

cartoad

Arrrrrrrrrg.......
Finally got ahold of GA to send me a file I can work with and the images and did a small test print at size and image and text is bad!!!! 4 days down the tubes now I am backed up on installs........got fewer hairs now than I had last week!!!!!!
Thanks for the help.