• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Photoshop color picker

Artist369

The attached is how my color picker looks at the moment, but this isnt how it used to look. Can anyone explain how to get it back to normal?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-08-13 11.27.10.png
    Screenshot 2018-08-13 11.27.10.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 353

AKwrapguy

The attached is how my color picker looks at the moment, but this isnt how it used to look. Can anyone explain how to get it back to normal?

What color mode are you using also it look like your in 'overlay' not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
In your colour picker. Theres check circles on the left of every letter (H S B R G B L A B C M Y K) Yours is currently on L on the LAB section. Just click the R on the RGB or the C on CMYK to change it.

Artist369

In your colour picker. Theres check circles on the left of every letter (H S B R G B L A B C M Y K) Yours is currently on L on the LAB section. Just click the R on the RGB or the C on CMYK to change it.
Thanks, thats exactly what the issue was. Im not sure how it changed.

shoresigns

Thanks, thats exactly what the issue was. Im not sure how it changed.
It changed when you clicked on the L by accident.
Photoshop has so many shortcut keys, you have to be real careful around your keyboard.
You can really get confused.
I don't believe there's a keyboard shortcut for this. Keyboard shortcuts within dialog boxes will reveal themselves when you hold the Alt key, and there aren't any in the Color Picker. Even Tab and arrow keys won't do it in this case.