• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Photoshop to Signlab VPM

shacho

Hello all, i have a 3GB file that i have to print on vinyl. This is a Photoshop image so it can not be directly dragged to VPM. Can anybody recommend how i print this and keep its resolution.

timgo

Graphics Designer
Hello all, i have a 3GB file that i have to print on vinyl. This is a Photoshop image so it can not be directly dragged to VPM. Can anybody recommend how i print this and keep its resolution.

Save your image as .jpg 72 pixels and see its resolution.

Oroscoe

Flatten your image and save as EPS, or PDF and import. It will depend on the specifics of your computer as to how long it will take to import.

d fleming

Depending on physical size of art you might try reducing in size in ps, resaving as psd, importing into signlab, resize there and rip.

shacho

Flatten your image and save as EPS, or PDF and import. It will depend on the specifics of your computer as to how long it will take to import.
I think Oroscoe has a good idea. I’m just wandering if Signlab and or VPM will handle a sign of this size. The customer was very adamant about keeping the size and resolution.

thanks everyone for the help.