• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Pinch Roller Marks Roland SOLJET 540-XC

BigJerm

I'm getting these pinch roller marks on everything that prints solid where the pinch rollers are located. I found some info about possible heater settings, so I went to Orajets website and downloaded the ICC profiles for this particular vinyl and applied them to my profiles in Flexi 12, Production Manager. The heaters are set at the appropriate temperatures. Is it possible that we need to replace the pinch rollers or the grit rollers? Like maybe they are pinching too tight in order to pull the material. I have no idea. Pretty new to all this. Thanks for any help!
See image.

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpg
    IMG_3669.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 316
Try adjusting the printing temperature to max to see if it helps. Then you can go lower and lower to see the limit - you cannot always go with the specs as environment temperature is an unknown factor to manufacturers. I'm pretty sure changing pinch rollers makes no difference.

HPS_Drew

It's just me........and the other guy
Is this only happening on the Orajet material and is it happening across the entire width of material? I have previously had this happen on a Low Surface Energy Material but only on one particular roll, and had to remove all of the inside pinch rollers. Try cleaning the pinch rollers again, and adjust the heat settings.