• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pinch Rollers for HP Latex 560

Lindquist

I am in a very similar situation to another user from earlier this year. I need replacement pinch rollers for our HP Latex 560, but I would very much like to not purchase the entire maintenance kit again. I have unneeded replacement parts filling up drawers, but I'm completely out of the part that I actually need.

The previous thread is here: https://signs101.com/threads/hp-l360-print-wheels-or-pinch-rollers.154882/

That user asked about a 360 and was provided a link to Partshere with the correct piece.

Does anyone know if the 560 uses the exact same part or if I need to be looking for a different part number?

Lindquist

Thank you. I saw this part number on a list of parts, but it was called "pinch rollers storm serv" and I wasn't certain what that meant.