• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

plastic licence plate surrounds

ok, need more help!! ever had one of those weeks where your getting asked for stuff and you have no idea where to source from? ok, i got some great advice for the licence plates i needed, contacted dixie plates, very helpfull, but they don't do the plastic, i guess its abs plastic surrounds, anyone know where i can source these from? again i have googled it but all i seem to get is people selling them and i need a wholesaler as i need 1000 of them.

thanks

strypguy

Only place i've seen them was in signwarehouse.com catalog pg 38.

sold in 5 packs.

Guess you could call and see what they can do for you on that quantity.

John

no sir we don't do sublimation. the frame is raised where the wording is so it needs a special mold i guess!?!?!? hence i need a supplier who does this type of thing day in day out etc. wish we did do it as we'd have plenty of work doing that thing around here!! its like car lot central!!!! lol

WildWestDesigns

I've done them with just the flat heatpress. Only issue(atleast for me) is the alignment sometimes that does get a little wonky on you.

I do it, but it would take a long while for me to get out a 1000 of them as most of the time it's just me.

I usually do short runs of license plates, hitch covers, mugs etc. I could do perhaps a couple of hundred in a decent turnaround, but 1000 is just beyond me at this time.

yeah, thanks though wildwest, you've been a good help. i looked at a site called mapleleafpromotions.com and they do exaclty what i need. have given them an email tonight see whats what.