• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plastic substrate for SMALL format digital printing

tylercrum

We have both small and large format digital printing. On the small format side we have a xerox versant 80 and a xerox color 1000i.
We currently have a couple clients who regularly order 8.5x11 4/4 styrene "flyers" or "sell sheets". And without a router it's becoming insanely time consuming to print, flip, print and then hand trim them all out. So I'm asking here before I give our usual paper vendors a call because it's currently 8pm and they're all closed. :)
Does anyone know of a plastic substrate, preferably in the 12x18 size range (although I won't be terribly picky about the size, we'll make the right substrate work), that can be run through either of our small digital machines? Don't particularly care what the substrate actually is, polywhatever etc, and preferably in the 100# to 130# cover stock thickness range.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

chromira

We have both small and large format digital printing. On the small format side we have a xerox versant 80 and a xerox color 1000i.
We currently have a couple clients who regularly order 8.5x11 4/4 styrene "flyers" or "sell sheets". And without a router it's becoming insanely time consuming to print, flip, print and then hand trim them all out. So I'm asking here before I give our usual paper vendors a call because it's currently 8pm and they're all closed. :)
Does anyone know of a plastic substrate, preferably in the 12x18 size range (although I won't be terribly picky about the size, we'll make the right substrate work), that can be run through either of our small digital machines? Don't particularly care what the substrate actually is, polywhatever etc, and preferably in the 100# to 130# cover stock thickness range.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

We use REVLAR Sheet White 12x18" 13.7 Mil Matte that we get from Relyco. It's great stuff.

anozira02

I converted an Epson WF1100 desktop printer for eco solvent printing. I use a 12"W roll outdoor Oracle
to print on my 13" wide little printer..