• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help! Production Manager not communicating to Ioline plotter

SPugh1985

I currently have two computers that i switch my flexi license back and forth between at different locations. The one location has an older Ioline SmarTrac60 that I’ve been having issues getting to communicate with production manager. I can send the file to cut into production manager it says it is cutting and finished and disappears but my plotter never moves. I know i fixed the problem before and it was a “Oh my gosh, i can’t believe I spent so long trying to figure it out.” moment. And now i can’t for the life of me figure out what I’m doing wrong! Someone, please help me find my “AHA!” moment!!
Also, i have checked to make sure the right port is selected as well. It will say there is an error if the wrong one is selected. I feel like I’ve tried it all but obviously i haven’t because i can’t figure it out! I feel like such an idiot!