• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Vote

SignosaurusRex

Sorry Addie........I don't do that SpaceBook, MyFace, or Tweeker stuff, but if the design includes a ladder......You can "LIKE" it for me. :thumb:

Locals Find!

Sorry Addie........I don't do that SpaceBook, MyFace, or Tweeker stuff, but if the design includes a ladder......You can "LIKE" it for me. :thumb:

No ladder lol. Here is what I offered up to them. Its basically going to get used as their Facebook Profile pic for one week if I win. Nothing spectacular like many of you could have done.

Attachments

• Logo_Ornament.jpg
    Logo_Ornament.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 104

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, you're trying to fix a contest ??

Send your worm in to do your dirty work. :noway:

Locals Find!

vote for clipart? where's the design you did?

The one I did is not clipart. I did that myself in illustrator from scratch. The only part they gave me was their logo and I had to vectorize it so I could use it. Which I did by hand.

Mine is the Red Ball ornament with the while NBC 2 logo on it. I have posted what it looks like on this thread. The others all used stock photo stuff and just slapped on the logo.

Marlene

it just seems like there was no effort at all put into it. it is a ball. some of the others ones are really nice

GypsyGraphics

oh paaaaleassssse! like you guys haven't "LIKED" other peoples stuff just because they're s101 members?!?!?!

who's baby is the cutest? why, YOURS is!

who's kid's artwork it the best? why, YOUR is of course!

who's thingy is the finest in all the land? YOURS is, hands down!

who should win in a contest full of strangers, when there's a s101 member involved? come on now, spit it out... you know the answer.
I CAN'T HEEEEEEAR YOU!!!!

excuse me while i go click "LIKE" a few more times. hmmm can i even do that?

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
oh paaaaleassssse! like you guys haven't "LIKED" other peoples stuff just because they're s101 members?!?!?!

who should win in a contest full of strangers, when there's a s101 member involved? come on now, spit it out... you know the answer.

hehe...

Yes, I think its funny when Addy asks for votes, someone says he's trying to fix a contest... but when anyone else like, say, Joe Diaz, asks for votes, no problemo...

I'm not saying that's right and I'm not saying that's fair.

I'm just saying it's funny..... :Big Laugh

Locals Find!

it just seems like there was no effort at all put into it. it is a ball. some of the others ones are really nice

I put the effort of trying to make it from scratch their logo is very simple and all their logo branding in town is very simple. So I wanted to keep mine simple also. Its going to be used in a very small format also if I win. So I took that into account.

who's thingy is the finest in all the land? YOURS is, hands down!

excuse me while i go click "LIKE" a few more times. hmmm can i even do that?

I think they're all awful...but voted for yours. Good luck

Thank You Both! :U Rock:

phototec

Yes, I think its funny when Addy asks for votes, someone says he's trying to fix a contest... but when anyone else like, say, Joe Diaz, asks for votes, no problemo...

I wish people would STOP begging for votes on here, kind of like stuffing the ballot box.

Most on here are better than that.

Let your work speak for itself, If it deserves a vote, it will get one.

If you keep begging – I won’t.

:omg2:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
hehe...

Look towards the common denominator.

Very simple policy. When/where credit is due.... no problem. Someone is just pointing a cause out to others.

This one feels different.... to me.

If you honestly like it better than any of the other ones.... knock yourself on out.

I merely made a true statement. According to him, his worm can do some very amazing things, so I thought I'd point him in the right direction...... :rolleyes:

Pat Whatley

I wish people would STOP begging for votes on here, kind of like stuffing the ballot box.

I don't see it that way. Joe Diaz made a point of telling people to vote the way they saw it. Sure, there might have been bias involved once you got there but I saw what he was doing as more of an effort to get people to actually KNOW about the contest than begging for votes. I never would have heard about it if he hadn't made the post....once there it was apparent that his submission was pretty damn badassed.

Addie, well okay, Addie is asking you to stuff the ballot box but look through the other clip art packed submissions and he at least started from scratch.

Face it, all of these online voting design and photo and essay contests are more about driving traffic to a website than actually picking the best submission.