• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter Blades

Jean Shimp

I am looking at buying replacement blades for my Graphtec plotter. Two companies are selling part [HASHTAG]#CBO9U[/HASHTAG] 45 degree blades. One company is selling them for $11 each, the other is selling 2 for $91. Has anyone noticed a significant difference in quality by suppliers?

papabud

Lone Wolf
i just bought a cheap set off amazon. trying it out now, i have had them a week and so far its cutting normal.
i got 5 blades for under $20

signguy35

I buy the roland blades for my roland compared to the off brand that Wensco sells. It may be just me but I feel that the roland blades last longer. $91 for 2 blades is expensive

I buy original, it's $30 for roland and it cuts cleaner and works longer, I replace it every 3 months and use it daily 20-30 minutes. Back in the days I bough chinese blades off ebay like 5 pcs for $3 but quickly realized they are cheap and sh*tty, not worth the hassle.

Pippin Decals

I am looking at buying replacement blades for my Graphtec plotter. Two companies are selling part [HASHTAG]#CBO9U[/HASHTAG] 45 degree blades. One company is selling them for $11 each, the other is selling 2 for $91. Has anyone noticed a significant difference in quality by suppliers?

check uscutter website

We use Amazon. Not sure of the seller. Last just as long as any other blade. Cuts the same. Just cheaper. IMO Graphtec is like a printer company the machine doesn't make much money for them. The majority of their money is made on parts/ service/ consumables. Their consumables are priced way too high. We buy blades online and use banner tape instead of a cutting strip.