• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Plotter Sizing

K2

Need some advise. I currently have a Roland SP-540v and I have a 24" graphtec (both old and losing steam) for smaller stuff and now I am upgrading (still undecided) my setup. I know I want a separate printer and a separate plotter. So I know i'm getting a 54"-60" printer but my question is, do I get just a 60" plotter or do I also purchase a new 24" plotter? Is it the FC8600 very simple to go from cutting 60" to 24" cut vinyl?

rjssigns

I agree with 2CT Media. Get something that won't be a stumbling block to production. 54" cutting width minimum.

Check into Summa/Airmark. Phil J. will answer all your questions.

ExecuPrintGS

We went from a 24" off brand plotter and got a 60" graphtec when we got our 60" HP L360.
Its amazing how often i cut above 24" now that we are able.

Like others said, if you can afford it, go as big as possible.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hi K2,

Phil from Airmark here. Just wanted to offer up my help in case you had any questions on the various Summa models that we offer. I can be reached via email at philj@airmark.com or by phone at (800)527-7778, ext 112. Feel free to reach out anytime if I can help out in any way.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corp