• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PNC-1000 SERVICE manual here

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
HI,
for what it's worth, I've been able to get the service manual for the PNC 1000. It's not the workshop/user manual- I already have that and have given it to 100s of people who've emailed and asked for it- but this is the service/repair manual, with circuit diagrams, miscellaneous tests etc.

If anyone feels they need one, feel free to email me and ask for it, and I'll send it to you.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
P.S. Roland don't have either manual available, so I don't feel I am violating any copyright issues, nor am I asking for reimbursement of any kind- just trying to help others with this 'obsolete' but still good machine, as someone once helped me!

Last edited:

Alphonse43

Hi Ian,
Roland here in Australia are in denial of one ever existing. I've sent you an email.
The CAMM-1 PNC-1000 is the only plotter I use here.
Thanks,
Alphonse43

OldPaint

how many of these PNC-1000 ARE STILL IN USE???? suckers was built like a tank!!!!!!!!!next one up was PNC-1100, i just sold my pair of them.these ROLANDS were of the PRO-CAMM models. put one of these next to a CM,CX,CG-24 and its whole different machine.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
I don't.

However, try a google search for a manual for the PNC 960- you might find it not hard to get...

P.S. Joe (OP) we have two of the old tanks here- one to use & a spare in case of failure.
I'd like a nicer faster newer one, but these still work, and I still can't weed any faster.

We do have a 6' 10" x 12' cnc flat bed router, and I have made a plotter blade holder for that, so I can plot really wide stuff on the router- it's great for the 5' x 10' sheets of dibond- you just plot through the cover plastic, weed, spray & peel- no vinyl, no app tape, no waste, very time-efficient!

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
HI Sanjay,
are you in South Africa, or is there a Port Shepstone elsewhere? I think I stayed there a while many many years ago- nice place!

If you let me know your email address, I'll send the manuals to you.
Best wishes, Ian

Nomad57

Roland PNC 1000

Ian,

I have this model and it still works fine. I purchased this from a friend of mine who had if for 5 years.. in fact he had 2 of them. Unfortunely, I do not have any manuals and would be interested in any info you may have.

I can email you my address if you have anything. Thanks, Gary

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Hi Jumbo,

sorry I didn't reply sooner, but you are most welcome to the manual, once the server gets back online. The people hosting my website have moved things around a bit, and the page with it has temporarily vanished. It's a 5 meg download, so I can't readily email it to you, but I can send you a link once we get it back to where it is supposed to be.

What is the actual problem you are having with the PNC1000?

Best wishes, Ian

PS which country are you in & which software will you be using to send designs to it?

jumbopizza

Hello Ian

I just received my pnc1000A and can wait till you get your server back up and running.

I know zero about this cutter or any cutter for that matter.

I've been doing screen printing for about 3 years and just now starting to get to know the vinyl side of things.

I'm in the USA and using coreldraw10.

So I will read up on things here on this great site and see what I can find.

I already did a search in the roland forum but will broaden it to the rest of the forum.

Thanks,

jumbo

Last edited:

jumbopizza

Hello, I'm in need of a user/service manual for a pnc-1000a. I talked to Ian a while ago and his server was down, unable to post for download. So if anyone can help me out that would be great. I have this old pnc-1000a dinosaur that is itching to come back to life. Thanks for any reply.