• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help PNC-1000 Y-Axis Feed Issue...

RickB

Kind of in a bind as I have a bunch of jobs lined up and can't figure out what is going on. I have a PNC-1000 setup using parallel port on Windows XP using CorelDraw 9. Whenever I was cutting, I would make sure to convert to curves and set the outline to 0.01mm in Corel. Everything was working fine to cut small jobs (< 1 yard) until I attempted to cut a larger sign. The plotter fed the vinyl until the end of the sign and started plotting last letter first and work backwards towards the first letter. However, when it started cutting the second letter, it cut half of it and then it started cutting in a single line...no Y-Axis feed. I caught it a bit late and it had cut right through the vinyl and scored the Teflon strip. Now, when I try to cut anything, even a small test circle in the lower left corner of the sheet, it advances the Y-Axis (feed) to ~ Y=32322 (or something close to that). I performed the CAMM-1 test print directly from the cutter and it works fine. As soon as I try to cut from the PC, it performs this Y feed, everytime. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this with their PNC-1000 cutter.