• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Police Car Shield Emblems

InnovativeKS

I am looking for a police shield to be used on a car. Is there anywhere to buy the artwork for something like this? I would like a high quality badge setup for printing. I have an example of what they are looking for.
Thanks.

Attachments

• So.jpg
    So.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 223

GK

Are you referring to the shields shape, the badge, banner ribbon etc? if so sure...look through the express clipart gallery here or google Vector Art by Holmes & Cottrell. Or send that to the vector doctor and have him vectorize it.

InnovativeKS

Vector doc said he couldn't use it, not enough detail. And I am looking at needing the entire shape. It would be easy enough to recreate, I just need the eagle part.

iSign

eagle part? ...you mean that weeping willow tree is an eagle?

of course the vector doctor said no... just like you should have said no...

how do you make an eagle out of a weeping willow tree anyway... why don't you just sell them a logo design for $500 first.. and then sell 'em a few $50 car doors... they have no business telling you that's art... THAT AIN'T ART!

Someone converted that embroidery file from some art, and now only 35% of the detail remains at best... they need to get you some decent art or pay a premium for professional help with make believe psychic interpolation wizardry... and they pay up front...

I can't believe what corners people get backed into...

Did you look on the internet for it yet?

InnovativeKS

I have looked on the internet and haven't found anything very close at all. They want this to go on the side of a SWAT type vehicle. It also needs to match what they have. I am not a miracle worker.

iSign

what are you charging?

I already found some good starting points, but I'd want $200 to do it.

I'm not saying you should hire me... I'm saying in my professional opinion, it is worth $200...

(JUST TO GET THE SWAT TRUCK LOOKING GOOD, not to hand over the artwork!)

iSign

as long as they're paying a few hundred bucks for art AND... you don't give them the art (unless they pay another few hundred bucks)... I would show them a paper print (that doesn't leave your office) of these two images, & offer to redraw the whole thing from these. (actually, I'd rather probably spend 15 minutes pulling out the wrong info, & maybe show a few pieces of each... so it looks like a lot of work to fix it (which it is)

Artildawn

"The South Hutchinson Police Department was established in 1887. We currently have 7 commissioned law enforcement officers. We moved into our current location in April 2002 with a new training facility and being a smaller agency we are equipped with a lot of the latest technology for law enforcement use. We serve our community with integrity, pride and honesty."

They have a SWAT team?

S'N'S

I think it's the same one in Mega collection 1 under Fire engine, Police and Emergency. Center is only difference I think.

luggnut

I think it's the same one in Mega collection 1 under Fire engine, Police and Emergency. Center is only difference I think.

I think this is correct..... vector art mega collection 1

jfiscus

Rap Master
yes, the mega collection has the stuff for everything but the state seal, which should be easy enough to obtain.

InnovativeKS

This is what it ended up looking like. The customer really liked it. Thanks for everyone's help.:thankyou:

Attachments

• SHPD Badge.jpg
    SHPD Badge.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 135