• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Politics aside, Clint Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh

I think that was the best speech for a convenition of all time. BTW I think Clint could still knock the crap out of 90% of us guys, even at his age!!!

the best part was no tele-prompter, all off the cuff!!!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Unfortunately he is not the guy trying to get the President's job.
I would like to have been the company that won the bid for the balloons at the closing ceremony. Probably needed to be a union shop to bid......

wayne k
guam usa

Border

I enjoyed his speech as well. He made some good points about politicians "working for us" and letting them go if they are not performing as promised, whether they ride a Donkey or an Elephant.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It wasn't even at baseball game and he knocked it out of the park................. :thumb:

Yeah, someone like him should be running, regardless of what ticket, he'd have my vote.:clapping:

Billct2

Sorry, I thought it was pretty poor performance and when he said something about "never wanting lawyers to be president" I wondered if he realized that Romney graduated from Harvard Law School?

ForgeInc

i listened to it on the radio and had to turn it off.

Was he using a teleprompter? if not he should have...dude was rambling all over the place. And i was gonna lose my mind if i heard him say "...and uh...and uh..." one more time. Maybe it was more extreme on the radio, but wow....dude sounded semi-incoherent to me, and I'm a fan don't get me wrong. Just sayin.

signswi

That was some funny stuff. Dude was completely incoherent. Let's put aside that Clint's personal agenda is actually quite progressive and just roll around in the fact that Romney's handlers failed to vet Clint's speech at all. His incoherent rambling completely overshadowed Marko Rubio, the party's only shot at taking a bit out of the growing Latino progressive vote.

Hilarious. This campaign is as badly run as Sarah Palin's.

SignManiac

I like Clint in westerns and San Francisco, but I thought his speech was pretty bad. He came off like he was suffering from dementia and he couldn't remember what he was trying to express. I hate to see someone get old like that and ruin his reputation.

gnemmas

The seat was taken, but he is not there in the past year!!

Campaign contribution reform should limit the office holders for campaigning! How many times he is in California begging for money as a President? Those contribution should go to US treasury coffer as he is still paid by us!!

Obama to Mr. Buffet: I admire your candid that you should pay more tax, so please give me 40 billions as voluntary tax instead to Bill Gate's foundation. What? You don't trust us how to spend that money?

That goes for EVERY sitting office holder all the way down to small city elected officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.