• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Polyester printing

GetTarps

I have a epson s30670 eco solvent machine and having a hard time printing on 3.4 oz polyester. The prints look faded. Any tips? Profile? Etc.

Jackpine

I have a epson s30670 eco solvent machine and having a hard time printing on 3.4 oz polyester. The prints look faded. Any tips? Profile? Etc.
I believe polyester is best for dye sublimation ink. It won't absorb the solvent ink.

AKwrapguy

I think that Polyester and solvent it a tricky endeavor. You can try increasing your number of passes, and do an inter pass delay. This might help allowing the ink to dry. If possible farm it out to someone with a dye sub or latex.

Chasez

Its Seal Apollo True color 3 oz +

I've never tried printing on this before, from what I can find it looks to be a flag material? I've tried on polyester window film and like AKwrapguy said, its very tricky. 1 or 2 degrees can change the outcome of the print. Good luck, sorry I couldn't have been more help.

Chaz