• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pop-out / perf-cut decals on CJV

fresh

Is there anything more than increasing the pressure if I want to cut the stickers through the backer paper?

Doesn't doing this destroy the blade? What about the cutting strip?

We also have a Graphtec FC7000, but for print&cut we usually use the Mimaki.

OmegaAdv

I have Graphtec CE6000 and it have that function perf-cut where the blade have other nest infront of the usual cutting nest. See your FC but if you don't have other nest don't increase the force you will damage the cutting pad.

boxerbay

there should be a forward position in the blade holder so the blade is in the gutter and not on the strip. completely unscrew the blade holder. remove the blade then insert it in the forward slot.

you might also have to twist out more blade. we use 2 different holders so we dont have to keep re-adjusting the blade tip. CB09 for kiss cuts and CB15 for perf cuts.

boxerbay

graphtec_fc8600_3.jpg

fresh

there should be a forward position in the blade holder so the blade is in the gutter and not on the strip. completely unscrew the blade holder. remove the blade then insert it in the forward slot.

you might also have to twist out more blade. we use 2 different holders so we dont have to keep re-adjusting the blade tip. CB09 for kiss cuts and CB15 for perf cuts.

Are you talking about using your graphtec or mimaki?

I actually just figured out that Mimaki calls it "half cut" which makes googling a little bit easier :)

fresh

ours doesn't look like it has two positions...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 132