• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pop Up anticurl banner stand material

housemusikid

I have just gotten the L25500 and found out that one of my favorite materials EVER will melt in this printer. It is the POS PRO™+ 200 Polyester Film. I have used it for years on both Mimakis and had excellent results.

Does anyone have a substitute for this material that will not melt in the L25500?

Thanks in advance.

gabagoo

I use ferrari Decolite. Best material I have found yet for banner stands. Pricey but lightweight and is available with blockout.
Not sure of the heat issue, but I am sure a supplier will send you a sample

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have what you need, its an 11 Mil Satin Blockout and its only $0.51 a sq.ft and will be a perfect replacement for POS PRO

ucmj22

I'm using an LG product I belive it is called Xign no curl smooth banner material. Really amazing product, prints excellent and no curl at all.

Freese

I'm using a R-Tape product (Claritex) called 10 mil Superbright White/Velvet for Latex Printers...

works like a beaut!

signswi

I have just gotten the L25500 and found out that one of my favorite materials EVER will melt in this printer. It is the POS PRO™+ 200 Polyester Film. I have used it for years on both Mimakis and had excellent results.

Does anyone have a substitute for this material that will not melt in the L25500?

Thanks in advance.

I print on Pos Pro + 200 all the time on our L25500 without problems. Great color. Profile is available online.

http://www.magicinkjet.com/product_28.html

http://www.magicinkjet.com/iccprofiles/magic_pos_pro_+200_designjet_l25500_onyx.zip

GB2

Old Member
I'm using a R-Tape product (Claritex) called 10 mil Superbright White/Velvet for Latex Printers...

works like a beaut!

I tried this product with the specific profile for it in Flexi Print and had so much buckling that I couldn't use it. How do you manage to get it to
"work like a beaut!"? What RIP and settings do you have?

Mitro

I've also used the Pos-Pro on the HP L2550 using onyx and the profile listed above and it worked fine.
The LG Xing didn't work.
Decolite is a great product as well and cheaper than Pos-Pro if you want to try.

ProColorGraphics

I have used the new Arlon stuff with success. Ran in with the HP low temp photo paper profile, but it didn't dry. Used the 12 pass vinyl profile and it worked great. One of these days I will use the new i1 I bought and create my own profiles.

peavey123

I use ferrari Decolite. Best material I have found yet for banner stands. Pricey but lightweight and is available with blockout.
Not sure of the heat issue, but I am sure a supplier will send you a sample

I'm using an LG product I belive it is called Xign no curl smooth banner material. Really amazing product, prints excellent and no curl at all.

I've used both these. Both work great in my experience. Currently using Decolite on an HP L25500. Get the proper profile and it prints amazingly.

peavey123

Thanks in advance.

I've run pos pro 200 and 400 on the L25500 many many times for tradeshow booths. With the proper profile it works great. Shouldn't ever melt!