• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Post and Panel kits

neato

What are some good sources for these?

I have a client looking for a sign he can setup on his job sites, but doesn't want the typical cheap real estate sign look. Trying to come up with an option that looks upscale but will be durable and fairly easy to move around. Any ideas or suggestions?

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
E8995FD9-8D3E-48B1-9CB2-AF97099DF1BC.jpeg
E8995FD9-8D3E-48B1-9CB2-AF97099DF1BC.jpeg

Don’t know if they even make these anymore but they’re great if you can find them. Still have 2 in boxes - must be someone who makes them still - fence supply. ( pvc) has some good options if you’re handy also

neato

Thanks Jeff, I remember seeing ads for those. I ended up setting up an account with 4ever products, their pricing for sign shops is very good. I too wondered about the PVC fencing and if that would be a viable option. I may look into that, I like to make things myself too.

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
Thanks Jeff, I remember seeing ads for those. I ended up setting up an account with 4ever products, their pricing for sign shops is very good. I too wondered about the PVC fencing and if that would be a viable option. I may look into that, I like to make things myself too.

I’m lucky to have an Amish vinyl / pvc fence co nearby , he also makes gazebos arbors and trellis so he has all sorts of parts - only problem no stock , what he has he has ..... all kinds of weird stuff -