• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Post your scam emails...

omgsideburns

I thought I'd share.. they are always fun to read.

Hello

With warm regards to your company Am Danny Vogel with Danny Ventures and am sending you this mail regards to special order some banners from your company and i will need Qty 70 pieces of banners with the Spec :

30 by 60 inches l want you to Print On the Banners (HELP THE ORPHANGE HOMES ) vinyl banner

i want printing to be in Red colour and the Background Colour to be White , So please kindly get back to me with the Quote on the 70pieces including sales tax and also excluding shipping because they will be picked up from your location as soon as the banners are ready to be shipped and all payment has been made also what type of payment is acceptable. Please Advise.

Danny Vogel
Company : Danny Ventures
Address : 28360 Old 41 Rd Unit 11
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Contact # 313 - 355 - 1414

omgsideburns

another one..
To the Owner,
My name is Rev.James Moore.i will like to know if you sell or make banners.below is the information of the Banners:

10 pieces of 36 x 72
10 pieces of 24 x 96
10 pieces of 36 x 60
10 pieces of 36 x 120
10 pieces of 48 x 48
10 pieces of 48 x 96
10 pieces of 48 x 144

with grommets(metal holes)

PRINT ARTWORK
Pray Without Ceasing And Worship The Lord Your God In A True Way.....

white with black text
1 side print

Kindly email me the pick up quote for pieces of each banner because after i have received the total i will send you the contact details of the shipping company i will be using so that you will contact them and get me the shipping charges and i will make the full payment for the banners and shipping to you for you to start my order.i will like to know the price excluding shipping.I will like you to send me an email response with the picked up price for each size and if you don't have this size or type available
kindly email me with the sizes you have available.
WHAT TYPE OF CREDIT CARD DO YOU ACCEPT?
ARE YOU THE OWNER?
.Kindly respond to me as soon as possible for us to proceed further with the order.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD GIVES US LONG LIFE AND PROTECT US ALL.MAY THIS YEAR BE A GREAT YEAR FOR US.AMEN

Thank You,
Rev.James Moore
Email Address: James.Moore1x@gmail.com

omgsideburns

This one is kind of lame..
Dear Customer,
I am Mr Daniel Pavlik and i am sending this Email in regards to Order some ( banner's ) if so then the following is what i need:3x8foot with vinal and grommet outdoor..Kindly get back to me with the prices plus tax without shipping and we will move on from there and also let me know the type of Credit Card you accept for Payment charges and can you email me with your contact full name and phone number that i can call to place the Order....Awaiting to hear from you soon..

Best Regard
Daniel Pavlik

This one is better, but he failed to BCC the emails he sent it to so now I have a big list of other sign shop emails I could do all kinds of things with......

Dear Customer
HELLO THIS IS REV. WHITE AND I AM CONTACTING TO KNOW IF YOU CAN ORDER A CUSTOM MADE 3'X 8' BANNERS FOR ME WITH THE ART WORK IN A FORM OF LETTERS {SAVE THE CHILDREN}.KINDLY GO AHEAD AND QUOTE TO ME THE TOTAL COST PLUS TAX EXCLUDING SHIPPING FOR 50 PIECES OF THAT AND ALSO ADVICE ME ON THE FORMS OF PAYMENT THAT YOU ACCEPT, I WILL ALSO NEED YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
NOTE:I WILL LIKE YOU TO DESIGN AN ART-WORK FOR MY APPROVAL ON {SAVE THE CHILDREN}
REGARDS
REV.COLLINS WHITE

AUTO-FX

Hey Tony, could you organize a mass emailing with that list back to the spammer threatening legal action?

TheSnowman

I got three last week, and told them all they needed to get a job like the rest of us instead of trying to rip people off. Even on Sunday...I told him since he wanted his "Church of Christ" banners, he should be at church, instead of working on a Sunday...then I told him to get a job.

Tim Aucoin

Still not sure if this is a scam or not... I do have this press for sale! This came in via e-mail over the weekend.

Dear Sir/ Madam

We have intresting on puchase this UNIT:

Heidelberg QM 46-2 2007 ONLY 1.1M Impressions

Please can you send some more picture for it?

Kindly advise for your best price, so that we can proceed on it as soon as posible

Plase get back to us as soon as you recived this e-mail
Thanks

Looking to hearing from you soon

Best Regard

YUSUFF IBRAHIM

{AL YUSUFF IBRAHIM TRADING L.L.C}
PO BOX 99945 ,PLOT NO18
ALMAKTOOM ROAD,
OFF AIRPORT ROAD
SHARJAH.
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
TELL: +971558403386
FAX : +971401491072
yusuff_005@yahoo.com

AUTO-FX

I havent had a pennsylvania relay call in a while. Are they still doing that one? You know the one where they have a supposed tele type person calling for someone who is deaf and in another state?

K Chez

This one is kind of lame..

Dear Customer,
I am Mr Daniel Pavlik and i am sending this Email in regards to Order some ( banner's ) if so then the following is what i need:3x8foot with vinal and grommet outdoor..Kindly get back to me with the prices plus tax without shipping and we will move on from there and also let me know the type of Credit Card you accept for Payment charges and can you email me with your contact full name and phone number that i can call to place the Order....Awaiting to hear from you soon..

Best Regard
Daniel Pavlik

I got the very same one on Sunday-besides doing my grommeting indoors I told him I can't do business with someone who can't spell "vinyl".

SAS

Would anyone would like to take this job I just don't have the time.

Greetings Customer Service

I'm Larry William with Continental Larry Shop,Am sending you an email in regards to order of Banners.Am looking for Size 32"x 60" with grommet on the banner.I want this Message on the banner is ( Church of Christ ) .I would like you to go ahead and calculate the cost for 50 Qty Plus Tax excluding shipping because this would be picked up at your Location.Would these order be ready within 14 days,I need them Urgently.What type of payment do your company accept.Kindly send method Quote and call me as soon as you email me on Below Number.Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards
Company Owner
Larry William
Continental Larry William
Phone : 862-239-8936

webtoole

Scam Emails

Hello Everyone. I received an email from the before mentioned Danny Vogel. I received it about a month ago and so far, he has stayed in steady contact with me and today called in two credit cards with expiration dates and the three digit code "CVV2" on the back. I had already contacted Capt. Wayne and received the requested shipping quote and when I tried to run the card today, I called it in to my merchant as a CVV2 sale since it was going out of the country. I was told that the card owner would have to give approval to charge over $2000.00. I tried to call Danny back and let him know that he would need to contact his card company and his number he provided me didn't work. I then noticed it was a blocked number on my caller ID and I decided to google him and "Danny Ventures" and I found this link. I own a small husband and wife sign shop in Fayetteville, AR and the shipping quote seemed very expensive and I didn't really care since I wasn't paying it and Danny seemed very adamant about using them. I feel like telling him to "F^%K OFF" since he wasted my time, but I just don't see the point of the scam? I told him up front that I would not start on the banners until the payment was made in full and cleared my bank. I even pointed out that he misspelled "Orphanage" as "Orphange", sent him a proof with the corrected spelling and he was all a go. Unless he wants 70 "Help the Orphanages" banners and was going to pay with them using a stolen credit card, get me to ship them out of the country and then I get the money charged back out of my account, but that just seems like a dumb ass scam. I am glad that I found this link so I don't waste anymore time on this idiot, but would anybody enlighten me as to how and what this "Danny Vogel" guy is up to? I just don't get it other than him wasting busy sing makers time with a BS request for a BS order. Thanks!:thankyou::goodpost::doh::frustrated::banghead:

Mike_Koval

good day

i am sorry for contacting you but please listen to my situation.my greetings to you and your family,my name is eric titu kalabi and the son of the late minister of mines and energy of Cote D'Ivoire a country in West Africa.presently i and my mother are living in refugee camp in ghana for reasons best known to us.i write you this email in respect of my consignment box in DUBLIN, IRELAND, which I and my mother want you to assist us,by standing as our trustee ,to help us receive this consignment on our behalf.

the box (consignment ) contains $8.5 million us.dollars, and 50kg of gold that was deposited by my late father under ghana high commission for I and my mother,mr. johnson ascot who was suppose to receive this consignment in NEW YORK, began to demand for 50% which I and my mother did not agree on for any reason,that was why we have to stop the delivery to him, and search for another beneficiary who can help us on this.

i will give you 20% from the total fund involved for your assistance,because that was the former agreement we have with our former beneficiary Mr. Johnson ascot before he later changed is mind due to his greed.If you are willing to help us, kindly

pls provide me with the following so we can work together as team. thank you very much.

full name

telephone numbers

your age

your sex

your occupation

thank you and god bless.
sincerely yours,
eric kalabi
refugee camp 9, accra ghana.

I get these ones all the time

webtoole

Scams

I get ones like that also. The difference about the Danny Vogel scammer is that he has called my office several times, given me two working credit card numbers that even pass CVV2 verification and his phone #'s don't work and he insists on using a shipping Company that charges super high rates. He is willing to pay the rates. All I can think of is that he is going to call in the sale as fraudulent and try to get the money charged back after I pay the "Shipper" which I assume is him. Then he just throws away the 70 banners that I would be out the material and time to make and have to get the entire bill deducted from my bank account. I was just wondering what his exact angle or scam was. He never asked for my bank account and like I said earlier, gave me two working credit card #'s. I will paste his email I received below.

Copy and Paste from my email

"Hello

With warm regards to your company Am Danny Vogel with Danny Ventures and am sending you this mail regards to special order some banners from your company and i will need Qty 70 pieces of banners with the Spec :

30 by 60 inches l want you to Print On the Banners (HELP THE ORPHANGE HOMES ) vinyl banner

i want printing to be in Red colour and the Background Colour to be White , So please kindly get back to me with the Quote on the 70pieces including sales tax and also excluding shipping because they will be picked up from your location as soon as the banners are ready to be shipped and all payment has been made also what type of payment is acceptable. Please Advise.

Danny Vogel
Company : Danny Ventures
Address : 28360 Old 41 Rd Unit 11
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Contact # 313 - 355 - 1414"

I googled his name and it had a link to this site and page.

jiarby

Hello Sir,

My name is Ronald and i want to make a inquiry of some Banner,the type of banner i will like from you is vinyl and the size i want is 24"x60" and what i want the banner to say is Christ Apostolic Church.The color of Background i want is Yellow and the text to be somehow Red.So can you please get me some price for a Quantity of 200 banners and please advise me the Payment method you do accept and also how long will it take you before getting me those banners for pickup to be Schedule.Please advise to my email as soon as you received this email.
Thank You Very Much.

Best Regards,

Ronald Henslow.

Rainbow & Sons Co. Ltd
112 Genl Louis Botha Avenue,
Waterkloof Glen,
Pretoria, Gauteng,
SOUTH AFRICA.

I replied that he has already asked me about this last week (not true)///

He writes back:

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I have contacted my manager and he is asking me to order only 100 banners so i will like you to provide me with the quote.

I told him that I didn't think I could fulfill the order because our ink supplier was in Japan and we could not get ink anymore.

no word since then.

CheapVehicleWrap

i can barely organize dinner plans

Tony, are you kidding me? With a title like this you're SURE to with the prize of the longest thread in history. Hopefully it doesn't take the server down at some point. But hey, kudos for HOPEFULLY getting them all into 1 thread! I read enough of these spread out all over as it is.

round man

Not that many of you may know, but if I post my emails then you guys might find out about the $200 billion I have stashed away in Nigerian banks. Seems the FBI is even sending me notices on how to protect it a from the scammers there,..no way I'm gonna let you guys in on how I got all that money by posting the emails,...

Mainframe

Avenida Marginal 42 Julho, Sao Tome,
Sao Tome Island .

Dear Partner,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I sincerely ask for forgiveness for i know this may seem like a complete intrusion to your privacy but right about now this is my option of communication.

This note might seem strange or probably untrue considering the amount of junk mails we receive daily, but i believe this is still the most genuine way of contacting a true character like you.

I will introduce myself as Mrs.Cecilia T.Kelvin. I am married to Eng.T.Kelvin who works with the "OPEC" before he died in the year 2004, as a result of one of our son's brutal murder in Saudi Arabia by unknown gun men. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided never to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which my culture is against.

However, the most painful and annoying part of it is that my husband's relatives have been on my neck. They said I was behind my husband death which is never true. They sent me packing and threw me out of my matrimonial home which I have suffered for with my late husband for so many years. I have nowhere to go to, so I decided to go back to my motherland to stay with my family to get myself organized and carter for my children.

Before my husband died, he made me to understand that he deposited the sum of $42 million (Fourty-Two Million U.S. Dollars) with a security company. He told me to look for a person or company in overseas and not from our place to assist and claim this fund for investment overseas especially in your country.

We have interest in Importation,Aviation industries,Stocks,Tourism,Real Estate,Cnstruction,Hotels,Agriculture,oil and gas etc. Please, I hereby request for your urgent assistance to help my family in investing the money as a partnership investment with your company or any investment that both of us will benefit from it. Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping of the security company. I don’t want my husband’s relatives to know about this development.

Please tell me in confidence, can you handle it? Can you invest this huge amount of money successfully on behalf of my family? Please advise most urgently.

In a short time, I will arrange a meeting with you and my eldest son who will accompany you to the security company where the investment fund was deposited by his late father for easy claim and quick transfer.

My Eldest son will be assisting me to facilitate this transaction and both of you will make arrangements to have this funds claimed and transfer into your account.

I will issue you a letter of authority that will empower you to claim this fund with other related documents if you are ready to work with us.

Upon your acceptance of this offer, we shall discuss about your share in this transaction.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Yours in Sincerely,
Mrs.CECILIA T.KELVIN
Private email:mrtnkelvin8@gmail.com

Ruthietoons1

I actually know a guy who fell for a scam to the tune of $16K. Some guy got his cell number, and told him he had won this money, but the IRS was holding it up because of an audit of his prior taxes. Since he had cheated on his taxes before, he was afraid, and kept sending this guy money to keep himself out of jail. He sucked up every last dime of his extended family's money, and they hocked vehicles and everything to keep him out of jail. I felt bad, sitting in their living room, telling this guy that he'd been scammed.

Hammelworks

Another scam message

Got this one today.

Senders email: robertclark2g@gmail.com

Hello Owner/Manager
My name is Rev Robert Clark I am with the Presbyterian
Church of God And I will like to Order a Product Call Banner Or any Banner product you have Available to ship it to Presbyterian Church And I need the Price of the Sizes below:

10 pieces of 36 x 72
10 pieces of 24 x 96
10 pieces of 36 x 60
10 pieces of 36 x 120
10 pieces of 48 x 48
10 pieces of 48 x 96
10 pieces of 48 x 144

with grommets(metal holes)

PRINT ARTWORK
Pray Without Ceasing And Worship The Lord Your God In A True Way.....

White With Black Text
1 Side print

Kindly email me the pick up quote for pieces of each banner because after ihave received the total i will send you the contact details of the shipping company i will be using so that you will contact them and get me the shipping charges and i will make the full payment for the banners and shipping to you for you to start my order.i will like to know the price excluding shipping.I will like you to send me an email response with the picked up price for each size and if you don't have this size or type available kindly email me with the sizes you have available.

WHAT TYPE OF CREDIT CARD DO YOU ACCEPT?
ARE YOU THE OWNER?
.Kindly respond to me as soon as possible for us to proceed further with
the order.

Thank You,
Rev Robert Clark.
Email Address: robertclark2g@gmail.com
Phone #: 832-484-3002