• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poster materials for Solvent

brycesteiner

What do you use when you just want to print on gloss or matte paper? The only thing I can find is Solvex. It only comes in two sizes and it's a little pricey. Is there other options out there? I'm afraid if I just print on vinyl the backing will peal away as it ages.

Thanks!
Bryce

Bretbyron

Cheap vinyl is usually your cheapest bet. You can apply it to poster board. Although, I have sold Vinyl prints and the customer just hung them up, lasted for two years and still going.

slopoke

I second the Sihl papers, I use the TriSolv 3686 for all my posters and the customers love it. It runs nice (I'm using a JV33) and it has a nice body to it once cut to size. The only thing I don't like is that we have to backroll it off the machine otherwise it can get quite the nasty curl to it.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Good morning,

Let's do $25.00 on ground shipping. What type of printer are you looking to print with? 50" x 150' is the only size we have. We can cut them down to sizes you want. Cutting fee is extra ($15).

We only carry quality products so we could ship out of States. We wouldn't want to recall the inferior products after refund the order + ground shipping back to us. This poster paper looks real good.

Customer Service

jfiscus

Rap Master
I really like the Sihl papers for posters and archival prints. They have a whole line of papers for any type of printing you would need.