• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Poster paper for mimaki 150-75

rockers

what paper are you guys using for this machine ie brand cheapest to expensive any feed back would be appreciated.im based in the uk

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Do you use papergraphics for any media? They’re our main supplier and we use a lot of MS20. It’s like 200gsm and great for just general posters. Works on solvent and UV.

If you want me to put you in touch with our rep let me know. Stuff is all good and their prices are excellent.

They have all the really cheap blueback etc that’s like 38p/sqm And a few higher quality poster materials.

We buy some 135gsm silk from canon and it’s like £50 for a 125m roll but I think that paper is just for UV. That’s one of two media’s we buy from canon. Everything else costs an arm and a leg lol

rockers

we are just in the process of buying a mimaki 150-75 that would be good if you can put me in touch with your rep much appreciated thanks.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Any reason you’re going for the 75 model? Generally the wider models aren’t much dearer initially but can be a lot more helpful in the long run. I’d recommend at least 54”

rockers

reason being I do screen printing and will just be able to fit the 75 model in our studio.what is the foot print of the 54 inch model?