• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Posters (outsource)

"Deposit Please"

I usually outsource large quantity of posters... size requested is approx 4x4 and about 40-50 of them. I checked gotprint and zoo, both can do posters..but don't offer sizes that large or quantities that small. ......looking for a reputable trade company for my present and future source. thanks

stevenjowens

I usually outsource large quantity of posters... size requested is approx 4x4 and about 40-50 of them. I checked gotprint and zoo, both can do posters..but don't offer sizes that large or quantities that small. ......looking for a reputable trade company for my present and future source. thanks

Did you ever find a vendor? A customer just asked me about printing 20-25 2x3 movie posters for a promotional event. I'd like to be able to refer him to somebody.

Drip Dry

4over can do them for you. You can't refer the customer there. they only work wholesale with sign shop type companies.