• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Posting Equipment For Sale

Jlcaudle

I'm trying to post a 65" Laminator for sale in the classifieds but for whatever reason I do not get the option to post. Is it because I'm new to Signs101?

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Jlcaudle,

A premium or merchant membership are typically required to post in the classified sections here on Signs101. So, that is likely why you aren't able to post.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Member to Member Classified Advertisements
Posting of For Sale classified ads is restricted to Admins, Premium Members and Merchant Members. All other ad categories are open to all members. Click for Subscription Information. Classified ads are viewable by all members and visitors. No replies are allowed so advertisers are advised to include contact information for questions and additional information. Interested parties should contact the advertiser by private message, email or telephone.

Jlcaudle

Member to Member Classified Advertisements
Posting of For Sale classified ads is restricted to Admins, Premium Members and Merchant Members. All other ad categories are open to all members. Click for Subscription Information. Classified ads are viewable by all members and visitors. No replies are allowed so advertisers are advised to include contact information for questions and additional information. Interested parties should contact the advertiser by private message, email or telephone.

I think I understand that now as the other have mentioned.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Hi Jlcaudle and welcome to the Signs101 community.
And thanks guys for providing the answer.

As has been mentioned -- and I hope I'm not as much beating a dead horse, as simply providing an official answer to your concern -- only the premium and merchant member usergroups have access to the 1000s of posts & additional sections available only to upgraded member accounts. Upgrading your membership will include various enhancements and privileges as discussed here, as well as permission to post promotional classifieds or even promote a product throughout the entire forum. See Signs101 Premium & Merchant Memberships options for available upgrade options.

Feel free to submit a support ticket if you have any further questions/concerns.
Thanks,

SignsSupport