• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

power cable

printimage

I bought some printers vj1204, vj1304 and vj1614 mutoh from the united kingdom which have 220 plug ends. where i live use 110 plug. Would i have to install 220 volts or can i change the power cord and it will work?
Would i have to change the power board on the machines?

timgo

Graphics Designer
I bought some printers vj1204, vj1304 and vj1614 mutoh from the united kingdom which have 220 plug ends. where i live use 110 plug. Would i have to install 220 volts or can i change the power cord and it will work?
Would i have to change the power board on the machines?
You need a 220 -> 110 volt converter to 110 devices. Search gogoole.

papabud

Lone Wolf
well my 1204 is 120v
look and see if its a switchable power source.
or just convert or change the power supply

Pitzu

Look in the back of the printer, where you have the power connector. You have a sticker that says the working voltage. If it's from 100 to 240 volts then you don't need a converter.

Attachments

• Mutoh Valuejet 1614.jpg
    Mutoh Valuejet 1614.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 138

printimage

Look in the back of the printer, where you have the power connector. You have a sticker that says the working voltage. If it's from 100 to 240 volts then you don't need a converter.
Hi
yes it say 110v-240v on the same said sticker at the back. So i can put a 110 power cord and it would work without having the change the power board?