• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help PowerPoint to CoralDraw or Flexi help

mmblarg

This is turning into the bane of my existence... A client has created 52 individually designed name plates in PowerPoint and we can not get these to import over to either CoralDraw or Flexi.

We have tried:
- copy and paste the page or slide directly out of PP to Coral or Flexi: there are png's that rasterize into super crap.
- print as a PDF: this jumbles everything and causes super raster crap
- export as HTML wich saves all the elements in a separate folder: Everything becomes super raster crapified.

Only "save as" options that we have are .mht or .mhtml, .html, or .ppt

What's really frustrating is that I can zoom in on the various pngs they've used and see that they are high quality, yet anything that exports or is copied ends up a pixilated trash fire....

We can't really tell our client to redesign all 52 name plates nor do we have the time to manually set everything up for them.

Please tell me there is a way around this?

AKwrapguy

This is turning into the bane of my existence... A client has created 52 individually designed name plates in PowerPoint and we can not get these to import over to either CoralDraw or Flexi.

We have tried:
- copy and paste the page or slide directly out of PP to Coral or Flexi: there are png's that rasterize into super crap.
- export as HTML wich saves all the elements in a separate folder: Everything becomes super raster crapified.

What's really frustrating is that I can zoom in on the various pngs they've used and see that they are high quality, yet anything that exports or is copied ends up a pixilated trash fire....

We can't really tell our client to redesign all 52 name plates nor do we have the time to manually set everything up for them.

That's odd as you should be able to 'save as' and do it as a .pdf. What version of Power Point are you using? How large are the images? Is it possible that it's too big and limits the formats that you can save to?

Snydo

It would be tedious but you could use Windows Snipping Tool and screen capture each one. Or set up one clean nameplate and use the serialize function in Flexi, you'd just have to enter the 52 names.

You could possibly use googledocs. Just need a google account. Open the file in googledocs and then save or export from googledocs as a .pdf You should be able to do this from powerpoint already. Can your customer export their file as a .pdf for you instead of .ppt

timgo

Graphics Designer

We have tried:

We have tried:

Convert ppt to pdf online. Search googole.
https://smallpdf.com/