• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pre-Made banners

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
Its been so long since I've ordered a pre-made banner, the company I used to use appears to be no longer in business. I'm looking to purchase a custom blank red banner. It's 47' long, so it will need to be custom made.

pjfmeister

Sewing Specialties in St. Louis 314-781-7570 - quick turnaround good at custom sewing, adding hem, d-rings, mesh etc etc

tylercrum

Wow, that's like double what I used to pay, but at least there's still a place that sells unfinished rolls of colored banner. Thanks for the links.

None of my vendors could find any and were actually telling people that I had some. Which I do, but only a few rolls left.

yeah, about 5 or 6 months ago we had a white on blue banner to do and the customer insisted it be "just like the old one" which was 15 years old or so....so I spent a good amount of time searching for a blue blank and bookmarked the heck out of the ones I found so I wouldn't have to do the hunting again....in 15 or so years.