• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pre-sale - Brand new Mimaki CG-130 SRIII cutter in the crate.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
SOLD!

We are buying a new printer and the cutter comes with it as part of the current promo from Mimaki. We do not need the cutter though as we are happy with our Summa S160T so the Mimaki cutter will be sold. I've already seen other shops do this very same thing -

Stupid forum software will not let me link to the eBay listing without turning the link into a viglink shopping thing....
Copy and paste this into a browser - ebay.com/itm/172959447270
That one sold in just a few days as a buy it now...

Look here for specific details on the cutter Roll Vinyl Cutting Plotter | CG-SRIII Series | Mimaki USA
It is a 61" cutter with a 54" usable cutting width.

Anyways I say pre-sale because I have not actually placed the order yet. My hope is to find a buyer ahead of time and see if I can get the cutter directly shipped to you from Mimaki instead of having it shipped here then shipping it again. it would save a bundle on the freight costs.

If we can work this deal ahead of time this way I'm asking $3000 flat delivered to your door. You will need a loading dock and\or a forklift to unload it though as it will be in a large crate. The lowest I've seen this model from a dealer online is around $3200 plus LTL freight costs on top of that.

Please shoot me a message or contact me ASAP if interested. I'm placing the order for the machines by Tuesday 11/28 at the latest and I'd like to try and work the freight angle ahead of time when I place the order. I'm a tiny bit flexible on the price but not much based on others selling them in the crate like this from the same Mimaki promo.

If we make the deal, as long as you are a long time established member here and/or long time established shop we will also work out payment after the fact. I will provide proof that we are indeed purchasing this to you. I should also point out that I will only work this deal with a shop within the lower 48 US States as well.

Richard

Last edited:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

They are here so.... new price - $2500 plus freight or local pickup is also fine. For figuring freight, that is up to the buyer, dimensions and weight are below and pickup would be at our commercial shop in West Columbia, SC, zip code 29169. We have a forklift and can load it no problem into a big truck for freight shipping or in the bed of a pickup truck, box truck, etc or we can unstrap it from the pallet and hand load it into whatever as well. On the pallet the dimensions are 79" long x 23" wide x 27" tall. It is really not all that heavy , on the pallet it, I have no way to weight it but it cant be more than about 125lbs. Mimaki specs says it weighs 101lbs (uncrated and setup). It is just too large to ship via a common carrier like UPS or FedEx on the pallet or not. The actual box itself is 79x21.5x17.5 in case you want to pick up local and stick it in a van or something not strapped to the wood pallet.

I cannot really advise on getting freight quotes as we really do not ship things via freight so that is not something I'm terribly familiar with. I'd suggest contacting a local freight carrier like R&L Carriers, Saia, FedEx Freight, etc or one of the online places like uShip, FreightQuote, FreightCenter, etc.

Two guys can pretty easily get this on or off of a truck without a forklift as well as it really is not all that heavy.

Happy New Year!

Also - here is another tip. Instead of posting a public comment on my profile to inquire about this (or anything else) click where it says "Start a Conversation". If you are on the actual profile page itself then you first have to click on the "Information" button. "Start a Conversation" is the private messaging function on this forum and is more appropriate than just making public comments on each others profile pages.

CGcutter.jpg

Last edited: