• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PRECIX CNC Owners are thieves. I will post until they go out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Router Dude

HA.... I have to laugh and not at anyone that has posted here but "with" everyone. Precix is a "JOKE" and the ownership con men. Please don't ban or block my post. I am for real. Bought a brand new machine five years ago and of course even way back then... it was delayed and then Richard "DICK" Shannon the proprietor started heavy with the excuses.

We lost business, had business on our shop floor for a global customer, and in the end we continued to promise our customer we would deliver based on Dick Shannon's hollow lies. The machine never came. The business had to be run on HAAS CNC mills at a loss. Anything to satisfy your customer is and always has been our motto. Not so for Precix and Dick Shannon.
Everything is "delayed" they claim. Mostly because it's all cheaply made in China. And cheaply assembled by an unskilled Precix team. The best they hire quickly leave when the realize who they are working for. If you have or have had problems with this group then you know "exactly" what I am talking about.
We finally received a DOA hunk of junk. Even their technician could not fix it. Missing bolts, double drilled holes because of misalignment during assembly. They just took a hand drill and popped a second hole in to get the cover/panel to line up. Seriously Dick?
One of the servos was held on with only two of four socket cap screws. Wires not attached and the list goes on and on. THE MACHINE "NEVER" RAN... "NEVER" worked. Dick Shannon was sued in the USA by us and we won a Texas judgment. He scoffed at our company and so we sued him and Precix in Canada also... and YES... AGAIN... we won. The judge sided with us both times. The A-hole conman never made good on either judgment and never got the machine running. I DON'T CARE WHAT EXCUSE HE OR HIS PEOPLE GIVE ANYONE, THEY ARE A HORRIBLE and MORALLY CORRUPT COMPANY. Precix is always broke because the ownership steals from it's customers and never has any cash to build or supply machines. Think Bernie Madoff and you have it all figured out.
Precix is a scam and anyone thinking about buying their cheap product should run as fast as they can in the other direction. I can back up "every" statement here with the judgments we have against Dick and crew. Consider yourself warned. This company is a rip off. Can't believe anyone would give them a dime. We lost $40,000 and the dead machine still sits five years later. A testament to how crappy of a company PRECIX is. Email me if you have questions. I'll do anything I can, and spend years posting if I can just save one person the pain we have been through. It's the least I can do for Precix and Dick Shannon considering how they treated us and stole from us.
If you are wise, take your money somewhere else. In the end you will be happy and Precix will have lost another customer due to my continual posts. If Precix wants this to stop... then come pick up your DOA POS boat anchor and return my money you thieves. Dick Shannon.... court documents don't lie....you do... and that is why I am here. The power of the internet. Best thing ever.

legacyborn

it sounds like you've spent way more time on this than already necessary. If you have a judgement, you can go after assets. If he has a presence in America and Canada then there are assets you can go after. If your lawyer isn't doing that, then you need a new lawyer.

legacyborn

What assets ? They own nothing. I would guess they sell their stuff on consignment. They never really own it.

I am assuming you didn't pay them in cash. You can use deposit records to determine what bank they use and subpoena their records and put a lien on their accounts thus seizing those assets.

They have a physical address which means they pay bills, they have to pay them out of something.

Also in some cases failure to pay on a judgement (when able to pay) can result in jail time.

your lawyer should be doing all this for you.

player

You should set up a sucks.com website, FaceBook and YouTube accounts. Cross link all the sites and you sites will come up first with Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.