• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Premier Colour- Awesome Mutoh Vendor!!

bobbiffxx

Francis from Premier Colour is Awesome! Had small issues with our VJ 1324X and he was out the next day. He's in Costa Mesa and I'm in Riverside. That's really far to go. And he guarantees his Bordeaux inks with the Mutoh.
I am sooo happy that we bought our printer from him. He has bent over backwards for us starting with financing. He made sure that we got our printer.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT PREMIER COLOUR!!!
THANKS FRANCIS!!
www.
premiercolour.com

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Thank you Bobbi for the kind words.

We do what we have/suppose to do. We sell customer a machine, we service the machine. We sell customer the ink, we stand behind it. It is very simple. Most of our product are in stock. Eco Solvent Ink, Solvent ink, UV LED curable ink, HP Original Latex ink, Scrim banner, adhesive vinyl, canvas, perforated, banner stands, spare parts, printheads, dampers, head cables, o rings, Wasatch, Caldera, Royal Sovereign, Dye Sub Transfer Paper, Dye sub ink and more.

www.premiercolour.com

Customer Service
714-668-9200
sales@premiercolour.com