• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Price check

Jackpine

Made this client a carved sign gold leaf lettering on navy blue redwood panels 17 years ago. These are the same green treated post.....she repainted them. She wanted a "new" sign that would last 5 years. She will be retiring. Just want opinions for price. Digital prints laminated on high quality Laminator board. 24" h x 48" wide. Easy work if she was a more clear minded client. I installed each panel with 6 galvanized screws. Just wanting a price check from different areas. Thanks.
Gerry Simac
One Nice Sign

Attachments

• Signs 101GardenGate SIGN 2017.jpg
    Signs 101GardenGate SIGN 2017.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 231

Jean Shimp

Kind of hard to say but you could charge $20 a square foot for a digital print/laminate sign or $100 and up a square foot for something dimensional. That doesn't include installation or design time.

2B

based on the layout it has to be a 1 sided, a more appropriate question would be is it 1 panel or 2 panels.

ACM with cast vinyl & Lam.
$175.00 ea. + install

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If it is 2 panels single sided, we'd be more around $640.00 + tx for the pair, plus the permits and installation.

FatCat

We'd be $160.00/panel plus permit and installation + artwork if necessary.
(3mm poly-metal, 3M 40C with UV laminate)

Slightly more for Alumacor or similar composite board

Johnny Best

Think that 3mm ACM is to thin would put on .25" thickness and put black vinyl on back if they are on both sides of posts, looks nicer that white on back. #2 panels $550.00 plus tax