• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

price to replace neon with LEDs in channel letters

visual800

we have done a couple of these retro fits this year last sign was 24" x 15' single copy. ripped all neon out, and replaced with LED and reinstalled. the Extra I charged on doing this was $700.00 labor this was NOT including the power supplies and the LEDs. We have nothing to go by and had to "wing it" on charging for this

It is time consuming work to put pods in and secure. The chanel letters were nasty so those had to be washed out so pods would stick. we put ours down with silicone. The next job I job I will go up in price. But if its raining outside its a damn good job for working on and the results are awesome

cashflow1953

i get $9 to $11 a inch for channel letters i fabricate and i charge $5 a inch to retrofit leds in place of neon and $7.00 inc to paint and retofit, when i re pait i have to remove and take to shop clean and paint. i am always pushing new a new sign. does any one have a opinion on these prices thank you karl

i am also interested in any one that has experience in putting leds in new box signs tk u