• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing and Shop Software

jrpaceys

Was just looking for some reviews of the Cyrious Software, well for that matter, Signvox or any other software that is out there. Currently we are using Estimate and are not entirely content with it. Was looking at Cyrious, and the cloud abilities...but are unsure if Signvox may even be the direction to take. Appreciate all feedback in advance.

Kevin-shopVOX

I have to agree with Mike. What are you looking to do? Price? Workflow? More? If you want it to be cloud based then signVOX has you covered there as well as workflow, pricing, CRM, online proofing, RFQs, POs, customer surveys and more.

I'd say drop me a line and take a demo to see what signVOX is about and see if it is the right fit. We can also convert your database from EstiMate so you have that info when you start up.

jrpaceys

Our biggest concerns are trying to find a software that we can grow with, we have digital, offset and wide format under one roof and are looking for the right fit. We are currently using Estimate, and are finding it very cumbersome and lacking, I understand that we are asking a lot from a software, but I fell that we cannot be the only ones asking these questions. Our biggest concerns are pricing, job flow, customer databases.

StarSign

We ran Cyrious for years and always felt like we were missing something, we found SignVox and love it.. Now that ShopVox is here we think it will add even more depth to how we manage our workflow. Everyone at SV is very helpful and listens to suggestions on how to make the program better.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
shopVOX is to manage your production process...with your current POS

What is ShopVox? Is it a simpler version of SignVox? Does it require as much setup time as ShopVox?

Paul
shopVOX integrates with the POS you already have (QB/Xero/Freshbooks/signVOX etc.,) and manages your production process. There is hardly any setup except the POS setup which is basically 3 steps to tell shopVOX how to get the quotes/estimates/orders/invoices into shopVOX to manage your production process.

To your question yes it hardly needs any setup since you are not bringing in any of your pricing or products etc., You just hook up QB and as and when you hit sync in shopVOX it will go and get new estimates (and even any updates of previous estimates ) and you can just click a button and create jobs, puts them on the electronic job board and you start processing them. Comes with online proofing and inbuilt workflows for different types of signs. Check out the screen shots below:

shopvox-jobboard.jpg Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 12.07.13 AM.jpg shopvox-jobboard-listview.jpg shopvox-jobboard-stageview.jpg

Here is a FAQ about shopVOX:

* What makes shopVOX different than signVOX?
>>> shopVOX is just to manage the production side of your business. signVOX is the complete solution from CRM-pricing-AR-Production mgmt.
* How are they similar?
>>> The production process is pretty similar except for configurable work flow. signVOX has only one step "Production" where as this can be configured in shopVOX and do detail tracking of the job as it moves through the shop floor. Think about it this way, shopVOX starts when in signVOX you do "Create Jobs". And the most similar feature is amazing product with even more amazing support, just like signVOX.
* What does shopVOX do that signVOX does not?
>>> shopVOX is to manage your shop once you receive the order and then you create jobs in shopVOX and process them through. shopVOX also has configurable workflow for the Pro and Premier versions where as in signVOX it is fixed workflow with fixed steps. shopVOX is also a good candidate for those who have more than one sales locations but have one production hub, where all the jobs of the front end sales locations can feed into one production application, shopVOX.
* What does signVOX do that shopVOX does not?
>>> signVOX is complete solution and it does Pricing, CRM, order mgmt., sales lead mgmt., sales pipeline without the configurable workflow to manage the production. In signVOX there is only one step called "Production" where as in shopVOX you can have as many steps as you like as per the sign type, example, a channel letter type of job can have 10 steps under Production vs a sand blast job might have only 6 steps and this is completely configurable.
* Do I need to have both or is one just enough for my shop?
>>> If you have signVOX then you don't need shopVOX as of now except for the configurable workflow, which will either be implemented in signVOX or integrated with shopVOX to get the features of shopVOX.
* Does shopVOX integrate with signVOX if both are being used?
>>> Very very soon.
* Is there a discount for shopVOX if I am already using signVOX? (if they do work together, of course)
>>> Yes please contact us.
* One last question, shopVOX looks nicer, what about signVOX look and feel?
>>> We found a great designer finally (phew) who does excellent work. We will be working on updating the UI of signVOX to look and feel like shopVOX and also to be "Responsive", meaning UI conforms to the type of computer you are using, either a desktop/laptop/tablet/smart phone.

Please visit the website for further details. shopVOX is going into production this weekend and if you want to be on the initial list of customers which comes with a 15 day trial you can signup here www.shopvox.com/signup and we will send your account this weekend. (Nov 10th).

If you have any more questions as usual feel free to contact me at rao@techVOXinc.com

Typestries

Rao:

I'd gladly pay a few dollars more a month to have the configurable workflow and multiple sales points integrated into signvox. Here's hoping you can get the configurable workflow done asap as this would really help a lot.

SignVOX

Merchant Member
Rao:

I'd gladly pay a few dollars more a month to have the configurable workflow and multiple sales points integrated into signvox. Here's hoping you can get the configurable workflow done asap as this would really help a lot.

Rick,
It will be ready this weekend. Goto www.shopvox.com/signup and put in your details so that I can send you a trial account this weekend.

timjf

I just think Signvox is WAY too expensive for what it is, $139 per month. I mean $99/per year for what looks to be just a phone browser log in? Are they out of their mind?

We used sign tracker and liked it. The owner (Can't remember his name) was always great and easy to work with. I think at one point he even gave me his cell number if we had any questions. After using it for over a year my employees, mainly my production manager and office manager, decided we were just duplicating what we were doing on NCR forms. So they asked me to cancel it.

I think for my company the best option is making a custom online system for ourselves. We have been working on redoing our company website and once they are done with the front end there will be a back end where my employees log in and see jobs/production workflow. Also with some other great features. $2000ish and it's done. At Signvox pricing its paid off in 14.5 months

Kevin-shopVOX

I just think Signvox is WAY too expensive for what it is, $139 per month. I mean $99/per year for what looks to be just a phone browser log in? Are they out of their mind?

We used sign tracker and liked it. The owner (Can't remember his name) was always great and easy to work with. I think at one point he even gave me his cell number if we had any questions. After using it for over a year my employees, mainly my production manager and office manager, decided we were just duplicating what we were doing on NCR forms. So they asked me to cancel it.

I think for my company the best option is making a custom online system for ourselves. We have been working on redoing our company website and once they are done with the front end there will be a back end where my employees log in and see jobs/production workflow. Also with some other great features. $2000ish and it's done. At Signvox pricing its paid off in 14.5 months

Of course you would cancel the system...sounds like you never really moved on from your old system to begin with.

Even one less mistake is worth the monthly amount. I'm always surprised at how many people look at cost as the deciding factor. Anything you do or don't do for your business should never be about cost...only about ROI!!!!!! Spend $139/mo but get 3-4x that amount in return per month or less mistakes...I'd take that bet every month.