• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pricing ideas on 3M 8624 application on concrete wall?

NealsSign.Al

(Sorry, I know that every post here is looking for pricing help, but we've never done anything with this material.) Customer wants a quote for installing 55" x 240' (58 panels) on a painted concrete wall. It's in a parking deck (underground, iirc), so no weather. We'll be renting a pressure washer to clean the surface before the install. We're printing the decals. They're temporary and going inside, so we're not going to laminate them. Any ideas, and do we need the recommended roller and high-heat heatgun? We could figure this, excepting for the time spent heating and rolling over the entire thing. I have no clue how long that takes. Thanks. -nss.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I would estimate at around 1ft2 per 30 seconds myself. To get good confirmation & adhesion, especially the first couple panels. After that I would say the time could decrease. Your arms are gonna be hella tired if you're heating/rolling for 10+ hours straight. (after initial panel install)