• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Pricing of Oracal Etched Glass 8510- and Frosted Cast 8810

ARGENTO

Advanced beginner
Hello Guys!

I am doubting about how should I price this jobs.

Oracal Etched Glass 8510 and Frosted CAST 8810.

I need to know around how much should i charge per square feet of this jobs.
Also for installation.

Also i have thought that i should depend on how difficult is the weeding of the job...like in the case of frosted trees cutted with many many many many branches...for example.

I was doing it all wrong...and ruining my pocket and the market.

Since there is no printing going on....and those 2 materials have a more expensive cost...-people seem to confuse them-....

Is it good to charge per s/f in this cases or is there any other way to do it right?

Signcraft Price book is helping me a lot to get pricing properly done..But no info on this styles of vinyl....... being in miami, with so many cheap people is making it pretty difficult.

Thank you!

Argento

Dallas225

Hello Guys!

I am doubting about how should I price this jobs.

Oracal Etched Glass 8510 and Frosted CAST 8810.

I need to know around how much should i charge per square feet of this jobs.
Also for installation.

Also i have thought that i should depend on how difficult is the weeding of the job...like in the case of frosted trees cutted with many many many many branches...for example.

I was doing it all wrong...and ruining my pocket and the market.

Since there is no printing going on....and those 2 materials have a more expensive cost...-people seem to confuse them-....

Is it good to charge per s/f in this cases or is there any other way to do it right?

Signcraft Price book is helping me a lot to get pricing properly done..But no info on this styles of vinyl....... being in miami, with so many cheap people is making it pretty difficult.

Thank you!

Argento

We sell the 3M equivalent for no less than $10.00ft2 with installation. Intricate cuts and weeding pushes the price up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARGENTO

Advanced beginner
We sell the 3M equivalent for no less than $10.00ft2 with installation. Intricate cuts and weeding pushes the price up

Wow.. it seems too inexpensive to me.
Here in Miami....the price for a Basic Oracal calendered vinyl...printed...and laminated goes for about 11-12 per sqft.
Some places only sell chinese crappy materials....for cheaper.
Normally fast signs goes for around 13-14 per sqft. on regular vinyl. Laminated.

I made the price calculations....and sqft of Oracal printable regular...cost me around 0.30 cts sqft.
With ink and lamination.....closes around 0.60- 0.75 cents. per sqft.

The oracal 8510 cost me around 2.50 per sqft.
And the 8810 which is cast...cost me around $5 sqft.

That is why i figure that it should be more expensive.

Thanks!

L

Dallas225

Wow.. it seems too inexpensive to me.
Here in Miami....the price for a Basic Oracal calendered vinyl...printed...and laminated goes for about 11-12 per sqft.
Some places only sell chinese crappy materials....for cheaper.
Normally fast signs goes for around 13-14 per sqft. on regular vinyl. Laminated.

I made the price calculations....and sqft of Oracal printable regular...cost me around 0.30 cts sqft.
With ink and lamination.....closes around 0.60- 0.75 cents. per sqft.

The oracal 8510 cost me around 2.50 per sqft.
And the 8810 which is cast...cost me around $5 sqft.

That is why i figure that it should be more expensive.

Thanks!

L

Oh with print/lam we are $14.00 minimum installed, goes up a couple bucks if you add custom cut with the print/lam. $10.00 is straight film off the roll installed no pattern no print no lam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigben

Damn! Up here we charge 6$/sqft with installation for 3M product. This is without print or cut.

ARGENTO

Advanced beginner
This post has been kind of revealing to me. How many different ways and prices for almost the same product and work.
It seems to me it would be a good thing to start a thread were we share our prices for different jobs and materials in order to become more balanced.
Or to open our eyes to the real thing.

I Think i will charge $10 sqft installed for the Oracal 8510- Etched glass
And $13 sqft installed on the Oracal 8810 -cast- frosted