• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Print and Cut Problem on SP 300i

PrinterPower

Unoffical Printer IT
Hello everyone. I seem to have just developed this new problem with my Versacamm SP 300i. I'll attach a picture on the end (might have to click the link to be redirected to it).

I'm trying to print and cut names for namebars and if I print the file so that it comes out horizontal and is short in length, the cut lines cut like they are supposed to (see the name "Barwick).

However, if I change the file so that most of the names print vertically, the cut lines are way off and gradually get worse as you go down the name (see "Ceulemans").

I've tried slowing down the cut speed but that didn't work. Strangely, if I take the same name and shrink it to just 6" long, as apposed to the original 15", it cuts fine too. Print Adjustment Test 1 Looks alright too, so I'm not sure what other options I can explore to fix this?

Thanks! If it helps, I use Versaworks as the print program.

https://ibb.co/1LdxWTZ