• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Print from Flexi profiles for roland rs640 -using Mutoh cutter

DaveRusso

Hi All,

Need help with two things as listed.

1) We Use Flexisign Cloud and Flexi 10.0.4 as our rip.
We have a Roland Rs640 printer that we need profiles for mainly for general formulations vinyl.
These profile extensions should be in .icc. Does anyone know where to get them or have them?

2) Second part of this is we have yet to figure out how to RIP from these flexisigns to the Roland machine but yet be able to use the Mutoh SC1650 cutter we have. We were trying to output from versaworks but there isn't any output to cutter in that program to send cuts to the Mutoh 1650 cutter.

If we could just find a good icc profile for the flexi to output to the Roland we can solve both problems.

Thanks, Dave

Joe K2DS

I'm having the same problem but just the opposite. I'm trying to get versa-works to talk to my Mutoh J628. I works great with my S24 but doesn't see the 628. I've tried putting in the TCP/IP for the 628 but no joy.. I just can't afford Flexi right now. Wish I could..

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
DaveRusso you should be able to add the Roland printer and the Mutoh cutter directly into Flexi and run them both from there. You can't drive a Mutoh cutter from Roland Versaworks.

Joe K2DS Versaworks is a Roland only rip. It will not run a Mutoh printer. Didn't the VJ-628 come with FlexiSIGN & PRINT Mutoh USA Edition?

Joe K2DS

DaveRusso you should be able to add the Roland printer and the Mutoh cutter directly into Flexi and run them both from there. You can't drive a Mutoh cutter from Roland Versaworks.

Joe K2DS Versaworks is a Roland only rip. It will not run a Mutoh printer. Didn't the VJ-628 come with FlexiSIGN & PRINT Mutoh USA Edition?
Yes new it does but I got it second hand and the guy would not give up the FlexiSIGN license. I didn't know that until after I got it home. Thanks for the reply..