• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Head Cable Problem

MrSalumi

Hello everyone. I am confused on this one. First off I am working on a SolJet II (SJ540) and have it configured to only run CMYK right now.

I had this happen a few weeks ago and immediately thought "Print Head Cable". I switched the cables from another head over to the affected channel and it test printed fine. So I ruled out the head being the culprit. After installing new "factory" cables it printed just great, UNTIL TODAY.

Again the same thing happened. I swapped cables over from another head to the affected head to rule out the head (worked great). I also switched the "newly" installed cables to another head to see if in fact it was the cables and it printed fine with the new cables.

Everytime I connect everything where it is supposed to go I get this problem again..

Can anyone help me out here?

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 70