• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print pattern not even?!

brainnew

Hi all,
My printer Roland Sp 540v,the magenta pattern test print out not even!!?
What happen, need your help ideal how to fix. See the attached pic.
Thanks
Brainnew

Attachments

• Magenta pattern not even.jpg
    Magenta pattern not even.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 92

rjssigns

Magenta has tons of deflection from head strikes. You also have blocked nozzles.

Gotta ask what ink you're using. If it's third party that could be causing the blockages. If not the head is probably toast.

Either way you should probably get a good tech on site.

brainnew

print pattern not even

Thanks Rjssigns for your ideal.
Its may strike to the edge of media, its happened one time. I used third party ink a long time, even the black and blue. I would waiting more suggest before replacing a new head. Thanks again.
Brainnew.

kanini

You could try to do a head soak and see if it gets any better but since you have mostly deflections and not clogs I agree with Rjssigns and it could be time for head replacement.

brainnew

Print pattern not even

It still printing but I have print at high quality...to reduce the banding. I will try to soak it later, I should buy new print head, its ready for worst time.
Thanks for all your suggestion
Brainnew

CS-SignSupply

Soaking may help a few nozzles but permanently deflected nozzles are just that. Replacing the head is my recommendation.

When was the last time you cleaned and/or replaced the wipers, scraper, serge sponge and captops?

brainnew

print head problem print test pattern not even

I have been soak the head, all damper, sponge, scraper, pump line just replace two month ago...
Its time to replace a new printer head
Thanks for all your time and suggestion