• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Profile ?

sar bossier

Hello all! I am looking for a printer profile for Peak 13 oz banner material. RIP is Versaworks ... Printer is a Roland Soljet II SC545 EX

Thank you much! :signs101::U Rock:

C

ColoPrinthead

When I don't have a profile for a media I will either just see how the material takes the ink one of my standards or download a similar media material's profile from another company. I like color matching and have had to do it a lot with canned profiles before, anyhow.

I'm sure you can have luck doing the same. :smile:

-rob

sar bossier

When I don't have a profile for a media I will either just see how the material takes the ink one of my standards or download a similar media material's profile from another company. I like color matching and have had to do it a lot with canned profiles before, anyhow.

I'm sure you can have luck doing the same. :smile:

-rob

Rob - Thank you for the reply - I have tried every canned profile in VW, and I get lines (printing green - blue lines where the scrim is ridged upwards). I finally, in frustration, used a gloss canvas profile, but the green is more blue than it is supposed to be, but it is passable. Called Fellers (their house brand is Peak) - they suggested a generic 13 oz gloss banner profile. This is really frustrating - my first time using Peak, and I can't get a print profile for it ... GAH! :cool:

brownart

Printer Profile

Have you tried Fellers.com? They have a large selection of printer profiles.
Hope this helps.

Steve